Urban Knife Guy shares his thoughts on the Kansept Model 6 Full Titanium Handles Flipper Knife.
The Kansept Model 6
- Blade Length: 3.10″
- CLOSED Length: 4.38″
- Overall Length: 7.47″
- Weight: 4.37 oz./ 124g
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
The M390 steel is considered a super steel and is manufactured by BOHLER-UDDENHOL M390 was one of the earliest powder metallurgy stainless tool steels. It has excellent edge retention and is corrosion resistant. It has a hardness of 60 to 62 HRC.
- Handle Material: Gray Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry