Urban Knife Guy reviews the QSP Penguin as an urban EDC knife.
The QSP Penguin
The QSP Penguin is one of the best EDC knives you can get for the money.
UKG bought this version to create a copper EDC set that includes a one-troy-ounce Walking Liberty copper round as well as a copper flashlight.
He will be adding an antique copper zippo in time to come.
- Blade Length: 3.06″ (78mm)
- Closed Length: 4.00″ (102mm)
- Overall Length: 7.06″ (180mm)
- Weight: 5.29 oz. (150g)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel Blade
- Thickness: 0.12″ Blade
- Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot Blade
- Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Copper
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Copper Washers
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Reversible Tip-Up
Check out Urban Knife Guy’s take on a survival tin designed to increase chances of survival and rescue or escape specifically in an urban environment should things go bad here.