Urban Knife Guy reviews the Civivi Trailblazer as an urban EDC knife.
The Civivi Trailblazer
Based out of China, Civivi is a sub-brand of We Knives that focuses on offering a functional, utilitarian, EDC product line at more affordable prices.
The CiviviTrailblazer is a slip joint knife, meaning it does not have any locking mechanism.
The blade is also under 3″ long so it is perfect for friends in the UK This knife is a modern pocket knife with a traditional vibe that makes it feel like a gentlemen’s knife.
It has a very strong back spring to minimize unintentional closures and a half stop for additional safety.
The Civivi Trailblazer is available in a variety of colors, handle materials, blade steels, and sizes. This is the SANDVIK 14C28N blade with a stonewashed finish and black G-10 scales.
- Overall Length: 6.85″ / 174mm
- Blade Length: 2.97″ / 75.4mm
- Closed Length: 3.88″ / 98.6mm
- Weight: 3.19oz / 90.5g
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Gray Stonewashed
- Blade Thickness: 0.12″ / 3mm
- Handle Material: G10 Onlay On Stainless Steel liners Handle
- Color/Finish: Gray,Black Back
- Spacer Material: Stainless Steel Back Spacer
- Color/Finish: Gray
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, deep-carry pocket clip for tip-up carry.
- Clip Material: Stainless Steel
- Screws Material: Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: Bronze washers
- Locking Mechanism: Double-detent Slip Joint
Check out Urban Knife Guy’s take on a survival tin designed to increase chances of survival and rescue or escape specifically in an urban environment should things go bad here.